Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WHOOOOO-YIPPY-YI-YAY

SOOOO....GUESS WHAT!!!!!!...........
On Thursday I'm leaving the US of A!!!! For school though,(I'm not illegal or anything like that:) its gonna be FUNNN!!!!!! Anywayssss...right now I'm supposed to be packing but I'm not[: So, allss you that hate me enjoy your fucking time without me. I really can NOT wait!!!!! The food is supposed to be delish and the people super nice!!!! My boyfriend and I broke up something about me flirting too much or something...idk[: Anywayss, there is this new guy called Anton who is amazingly smokingly hot!!!! I had a pretty good day, my grade is in the process of choosing classes and so far I am in all HONORS!![: Which is good, my school doesn't have too many options so for electives I might choose either theater arts, art 1 or interior design...I'm not really sure because I want a study hall and can't choose all three]:

Can't wait for Thursday!!!!!!
XxXXXXxX
Juliaaaa

Mood: Content&&Tired
Music: Coldplay&&&KateNash
Clothes: Robe&Slippers&Polo&Jeans

2 comments: