Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Bounce where I live



I made a penguin person on polyvore!!Hahaha. Its adorableee!!!![:
I'm gonna put it on here. I was gonna make a post on all the things that happened on Quebec but it was just tooo long!!!! Justt know I had tons of fun and so many things happened on the trip! So many 'thats what she said' jokes!!! I love them!!!!! We also went to these malls the underground one in Montreal and some mall in Quebec with an awesome roller coaster!It was sort of scary, I'm not a fan of coasters hehehe. I went shopping today, and there is a Sephora and I got some lip gloss that supposedely changes color- 'mood gloss'. Lmao, I haven't tried it out yet. I was looking for a Bat Mitzvah dress but that didn't work out too well): I'm probs just gonna wear this old Kusto dress that I've never worn before, lol. I also got a new dress for this thing called STAR, its like a thing at my school where all the girls in the 8th grade(my grade) get to go to a fancy hotel in my town and just have lunch and travel around the town. Its supposed to be fun but idk......and then after traveling the town we go back to the school and have an all girls party, hehehe, wouldn't the guys wish to be there[; Hahahahaha!!xD

More Bounce in Wherever I live[:
Juliaaaa

Mood: Satisifed&&Relaxed
Music: ACinderellaStory
Clothes: Long sleevedTee&&Jeans&&MismatchedSocks

No comments:

Post a Comment