Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Firsttt Posttt<3

Yolaa!! Its Julia in the houseee. This is my first postt but don't expect them often-super busyy. Anyway a bit about moi. I live in a special little place up north and have four bestiess. Juliannaa(awesomee) Kelly(chilll) Emily(funnn) Monique(Hiiilariousss). I have three annoying siblingss one a twin called Raquell. We're fraternalll. None of this will be made up like other blogss.

I play field hockey, karate, and run. I musically play the pianoo): I want to either do something in medicine when I grow up or in fashion. I'm not really sure at this point. I am completely fluent in spanish, catalan and am almost fluent at french(except writing). I am a pretty good student, call me a nerddd(: You'll learn more bout me as you read my posts...(:

Remember to comment and followww
Julesss

Mood: Happy
Clothes: Jeans, long sleeved tee and socksss

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you're not fluent in French, I'm the one who is in advanced!!!!! XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya but, I understand it better and speak ittt :]]]

    ReplyDelete