Saturday, January 24, 2009

"I will never be, never ever be"- ME

Listening to music!!!!
Lenka- Anything I'm not
-I will follow you into the dark
Nevershoutnever- 30 days
Britney Spears- Womanizer
Coldplay- In my Place
Those are just a few of my favorite songs!!!!! So, I decided to tell you readers more bout moi!!! Well...people tell me I am quiet in class and seem like the perfect student but my friends tell me to not yell and wash my mouth with soap(:
One of my friends quotes- "You use a lot of colorful words." I love colorful wordss(:
I also loveee to travel!!!! In fact on Thursday, I'm going on a trip out of the country with a few other people. I can't wait!!!!(:
I am quite the fashionista and would love to live in a city like London, I loved it there!!!! The funky cabs, history, oldness of the streets, Harrods!!! Everything!!!! I really like to shop online but anything is good for me(: Some of my favorite brands are Zara, Juicy Couture, Chanel, Kusto and Chloe are probs in my top 5!!
Well, I will now post about my day!!!

Last night this girl had a sleepover/party and it was fun!!! Her mom had made this really gooodd cake(s) and quiche!!! We watched Mean Girls and Cloverfield while sucking helium. Hehehehee I sounded like Fred(: While we were talking and prank calling- we used my cell,hehe all of the sudden there is a face in the window and we all start freaking out but...it turned out to be the neighbors CAT, lmfao. Fun...fun...fun. We stayed up talking about our lives, fashion, europe, boys, people and selena gomez. I had a lot of fun!!! We stayed up till like 5 in the morning haha.

MWAH MWAH
Julia- The Beatles

Mood: Content
Music: TheBeatles&Madonna
Clothes: Long Stanford tee and fuzzy socks

No comments:

Post a Comment